Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Today I went for my 20 week ultra sound. They told me that she is developing perfectly! She is already 10 inches long. This is a picture of he face.

In this picture she is holding her hand up to her mouth.

Her darling foot. Big foot huh!

In this one she spread out her little toe. She wants to be like Aunt Shaie.

She is 100% girl! Now I can start ordering pink stuff. I think her little bottom and legs are so cute.

1 comment:

Meagan Cooper said...

Awwww, so fun Aub! She for sure will have long legs, since you and Josh both do. She looks so cute from the pictures! I wish they did more ultrasounds for me. Are you feeling better? hopefully yes. Mom and I went shopping today and got a few girl things. We got alot of Pink and brown, it is such a cute color combo. later we might go to the fabric store and get some stuff to make a little pink and brown blankie. A girl at church had the cutest one with that soft minky on the back and pink and brown flowers on it, we might try to replicate it. Anways talk to you soon,
love ya