Sunday, October 21, 2007

Grandpa Cooper Meets Alexis





My Dad came into town yesterday. He gave Lexi and I beautiful gold braclets that say princess. What a great dad!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aubri i can't wait to see her in december she looks like you!

Bree said...

Alexis sure has the cutest outfits! Glad your dad was able to go out and meet her...and see you!!

Meagan Cooper said...

Ohhh,such cute little pictures. Her bow looks adorable with that outfit. What a good dad you have, it will be hard for him and your mom to leave for sure!

Erin said...

Im so glad your dad was able to come out. I bet he loved seeing his little girls little girl. Dads have that connection with lil' girls. I love that he gave you two matching braclets. SO great. how are things going at your house? Josh?

Erin said...

Im so glad your dad was able to come out. I bet he loved seeing his little girls little girl. Dads have that connection with lil' girls. I love that he gave you two matching braclets. SO great. how are things going at your house? Josh?

Heidi said...

aub,

what a little cutie! don't you love having a little girl to dress up!! i'm so excited for you guys.

Jon and Nicole Palmer said...

I just tagged you! see my blog for details.