Saturday, November 10, 2007

We're Back!


This is Grandpa Griffeth's idea of putting Alexis into her carseat. Josh and I were laughing so hard. Of course good parents would have repositioned her, us we took a picture!
Since we can't take Lexie out in public we have been taking alot of day trips. We drove up to West Point. It was very beautiful.
Lexie just chill'n in her car seat.

5 comments:

Meagan Cooper said...

I am so glad you put some new pictures up... she is ADORABLE. I can't believe those cute little cheeks, What a nice little family you have!!!!

Powell's Place said...

So my friend Whitney was looking at these with me and she thinks this picture looks just like Michele. I didn't even say anything to her about us thinking it did! She really is a lot of Cooper.

nevilleklan said...

Hey Griffs! You are such a cute little family. Man, you guys make a dang cute kido!! She is beautiful and Coop you look great. Thanks for sharing the pics!!

Yo Mama said...

That picture of Grampa Griffeth's carseat job is HILARIOUS! I laughed so hard. Love it!

Katie said...

She is so cute! We hope you'll bring her out for us to see soon!