Ellie and Alexis
Aubri, Alexis, Julie, Nicole, Chase, and Ellie
Aunt Shalie & Michelle taking Alexis for her first swim. Ok, so it wasn't really a swim. I only would let them put her feet in. By the way we are starting a new line of couture white trash swim wear.

Alexis is all grown up and siting in a high chair at grandma's house.






4 comments:
Looks like fun! I can't wait to get Avri in the water again! When do you go home??? We are going to UT for the weekend so I'm sad I'll be missing out on Lyndsie's shower and seeing you and Lexi! Unless you're still here next week....let me know!
I like the modest swimsuit Lexi. Always remember to wear a one piece, it is the classy thing to do :) I miss you so much, can't wait to see you! Be nice to momma.
Love - Daddy In NYC
Aubri! The 19th sounds great. My # is 351-3402 if you want to give me a call and we can work out more details! It would be fun if Lyndsie & Meagan wanted to go too!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment