Josh and I celebrated 8 years of marriage on August 16th!!!!! Josh gave my these beautiful roses! I am so blessed to have such an amazing husband. I love ya babe!!! Thought you might enjoy a little blast from the bast.
Wow Josh has been part of the Family for a long time!! Happy late Anniversary! Lexi is adorable I can't wait for you to come home again i already miss you!
Nice pics. I see that Colgate smile has followed you all these years. We need to have an encore GNO and watch wedding videos of those who weren't able to come last time.
I can't believe it has been 8 years. I can still remember Michelle trying to go down the slide into the pool in her dress at the Utah reception. Seems like not very long ago.
8 comments:
Wow Josh has been part of the Family for a long time!! Happy late Anniversary! Lexi is adorable I can't wait for you to come home again i already miss you!
happy aniversary!!!!! It seems like yesterday. How Time flys. You havent changed. You both still look great!!! Love Mom
Happy Anniversary! We are 7 years next month. Crazy how fast time flies!!
Congrats you guys! It seems like you just barely got married. I love the wedding pics, you two are little models!
Wow! 8 years!! Congratulations and Happy Anniversary! It was fun to see some wedding pics--you look beautiful!
Nice pics. I see that Colgate smile has followed you all these years. We need to have an encore GNO and watch wedding videos of those who weren't able to come last time.
I can't believe it has been 8 years. I can still remember Michelle trying to go down the slide into the pool in her dress at the Utah reception. Seems like not very long ago.
Happy Aniversary! I love your pictures! You look so beautiful, and have not changed at all!
Jill
Post a Comment