Our first stop was the fire station.
Then we mailed a package at the post office. Check your mail it might be coming to you!!!
Lexi liked the fire station so much that we stopped by again on the way home.
Back home!!
Time to check the mail.
Check'n out what's inside
We saw this squirrel.
Lexi investigating the acorns on the ground.
Then posed for a few pictures.
She is totally going to win the GAP modeling contest.




8 comments:
You have the cutest music. Always. and the cutest baby. Lovin' the pink.
Is that one of Josh's old Nike outfits from when he was on the b-ball team? 10 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She is so cute love the pig tails! she is getting so big!
Those are the most tiny piggy tails I have ever seen. Looks like a fun trip around the neighborhood.
I can't believe how red her hair is getting. I also can't believe Aubri Griffeth let her child walk around bare foot. This from the woman that said she would never let her baby touch the ground in New York. hahahhhahah. I love it!
What a cutie pie!! i LOVE walks! And i love her little pig tails. Oh, and the picture at the top of your blog of her toes are adorable. i need to paint seni's toes.
Oh, and our daughters are already competing!!! I entered her into the gap contest too! It is going to be a close call!
So cute! Love the piggies! It's fun to see where you live...love the trees!!!
Post a Comment