Friday, September 12, 2008

Girls Night Out


For girls night out this month we went to Max Brenner Chocolate by the Bald Guy in Manhattan.

This was my delicious treat : Banana and Hazelnut Cream Crepe: A thin french crepe stuffed with melted chocolate chunks, hazelnut creme and sliced bananas. Served with vanilla ice cream, fresh strawberries, blueberries, chocolate sauce and candied hazelnut crunchy bits. AMAZING!




Other delightful treats that I sampled included (top left going clock wise) Chocolate Mess, Melting Chocolate Heart Cake, Hazelnut Crepe, Max's Three Layer Chocolate Concoction with Toffee Bananas

6 comments:

The Taylor's said...

OOO- I love seeing all those fancy schmancy places. I wish so bad they had fun places to explore like that around here. What a fun GNO!

Meagan Cooper said...

My mouth is watering right now after seeing all that CHOCOLATE> YUM. NYC is amazing!

Anonymous said...

It looked like you guys had so much fun! those crepes look to die for!

Lyndsie and Brandon said...

Yum, those crepes look amazing! A girls night out, how fun!

Yo Mama said...

I wish we were there tonight. If I had one do-over in life, it would be to get something besides the chocolate mess. I was disappointed. Thats okay. The fun girl talk made up for it.

Bree said...

Obviously I'm a little slow at staying caught up on your posts!! Those all look SO delicious!! And I LOVE that you have a monthly girls' night!