Saturday, September 6, 2008

I Finally Can Sleep Through the Night

The only problem is that she is so used to sleeping in the "H pattern" between Josh and I. That's right, I used to be the left bumper and Josh was the right. I had the pleasure of having Lexi's feet in my face each night  and Josh enjoyed the occasional punch to the face. You can probably guess what kind of sleep we used to be getting. Honestly we do miss snuggling with her sometimes. 



3 comments:

Sean and Shalie Beck said...

She is so funny but it looks like she sleeps like her mom!

Meagan Cooper said...

What a joyful day it is when they finally sleep in their own bed, and you get some sleep! Lex is getting so big and I love the picture winner, it was my fav!

Anonymous said...

Oh that picture of her holding the crib is funny. She is so cute! Oakley has to sleep in her crib all the time because David is such a heavy sleeper he would roll on top of her and hurt her and never know it. It's alright though, she doesn't let us forget she's there in the crib!