Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas in the City


This is my favortie thing about NYC at Christmas time. The light show at Saks 5th Avenue.









10 comments:

we love lexi said...

Love the picts. Love FAO's.
Grandma G

Sean and Shalie Beck said...

I love the piano and Lexi is so cute too! see you in a week!

Powell's Place said...

The pictures turned out way good! You can't even tell there were a million people in FAO Schwartz! I especially love the matching scarf picture of me and Josh. Thanks again, guys! We had so much fun.

Our Family said...

You are so lucky! That looks like so much fun! What a fun place to live at this time of year!
Jill

susan said...

I think you should get Lexi that giant plush zebra for Christmas. It's only $749.

Bree said...

How fun!!! We watched Elf the other day and it made me want to be in NYC during Christmas time...these pics even more so!! :) Glad you had a great time with Siri and Curtis there!

Mistie said...

i cant believe her hair! it is so dark and long! i love it!

Katie said...

I thought the first picture was of you with Josh and your friend....I couldn't figure out why your smile was different....lo and behold it wasn't you. :)

Have fun on your trips!

Stephanie G. said...

You guys are great! We miss you tons!! Next time we come out, we'll have to actually go in to FAO. See you in a few. :)

bfollett said...

Auntie Gretch
Thanks for sharing your blog with us I love looking at all the cute pictures. Love you