well werent you a busy little blogger catching up with your holiday vacation. Darling posts and it looks freezing but so fun. That totally sucks that your cabin was robbed.,..LAME! Im so excited you guys are expecting #2. Romney and I met up with Mike and Meg while they were here in California and they told us that you were pregnant and I about screamed for you guys. COngratulations.
2 comments:
well werent you a busy little blogger catching up with your holiday vacation. Darling posts and it looks freezing but so fun. That totally sucks that your cabin was robbed.,..LAME! Im so excited you guys are expecting #2. Romney and I met up with Mike and Meg while they were here in California and they told us that you were pregnant and I about screamed for you guys. COngratulations.
It looks like you all had such a wonderful, fun vacation! Lexi looks so grown up! We are so excited for your new little one! Congratulations! =)
Post a Comment