This is so cute! she looks so happy to have it with her!
Lexie and Monkey, how cute! I don't mind getting roped into buying something, cause I can't take it away and walk out as she is clenching it, as long as she appears to love it. You passed the test, Lexie!Grammie G
I dont think she needs to trick her. She gets everything she wants
Hey, Oakley has that monkey too! She loves when I velcro the hands together around her neck! Lexi is such a doll!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
This is so cute! she looks so happy to have it with her!
Lexie and Monkey, how cute! I don't mind getting roped into buying something, cause I can't take it away and walk out as she is clenching it, as long as she appears to love it. You passed the test, Lexie!
Grammie G
I dont think she needs to trick her. She gets everything she wants
Hey, Oakley has that monkey too! She loves when I velcro the hands together around her neck! Lexi is such a doll!
Post a Comment