Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sun, Sun, Don't Go Away!

We had some nice weather the other day and decided to get out and enjoy it. 
Alexis is really into her new sunglasses. If it is bright she will cover her eyes and say, 
"bright, bright" until I put them on her. 


She insisted that we take her doll and stroller with us. 

3 comments:

we love lexi said...

Love the glasses. I surprised to see her with the doll and stroller. I probably would have tossed it before getting to the airport. :) You're so patient.
What a doll!
Grammie G

Meagan Cooper said...

Love the sunglasses. We have been enjoying some lovely sunshine here too! Lexie's hair just keeps growing, i love it! Sadie is lagging in that department

Sean and Shalie Beck said...

I love the sunglasses! hopefully she likes her little brother as much as her doll!