CUTE! I can't believe how much Lexie looks like you as a little girl! It's only recently I've been noticing that. Have fun while mom and Michelle are still there!
Okay Aubri I scrolled down and looked at all your pics of your adorable little man and I have to say that you are hands down the most gorgeous girl after having a baby!! SERIOUSLY you look amazing!!! How is it having a 9 lb baby?? I had one, he was 9lbs 3oz. I had a pretty easy delivery did you? Congrats hes adorable!!
7 comments:
CUTE! I can't believe how much Lexie looks like you as a little girl! It's only recently I've been noticing that. Have fun while mom and Michelle are still there!
What cute kids! Lexi looks like she's enjoying her new little brother! WE hope you're all doing well! Love ya!
Okay Aubri I scrolled down and looked at all your pics of your adorable little man and I have to say that you are hands down the most gorgeous girl after having a baby!! SERIOUSLY you look amazing!!! How is it having a 9 lb baby?? I had one, he was 9lbs 3oz. I had a pretty easy delivery did you? Congrats hes adorable!!
Thanks for the post. Cute picts of Mom, Michelle, and babies. The last one of Lexie really does look like you, Aubri. Cooper is a doll!
He's just a doll! And Lexi looks like such a proud big sister. Hope things are going well. Take care and hope to see all you guys soon.
CONGRATS!!!!! What a good addition to your cute family.He is a sweet little guy! You are too tiny to have a 9lb baby!! You're amazing!!
I love all these pics. Cooper is a cutie and I love the ones with him and Lexi. Both are so adorable!! We love you guys!
Post a Comment