Cooper's Blessing Day
All the Grandpas

Grandmas


Lexi's first time bowling


Swimming at SnowBird
We took the Tram to the top
Rode the Alpine Slide
And Zipline
Outside of our condo
Having lunch with uncle Jordan
At Hogle zoo with the Howards
Chillin at GG's house
Cooper's Blessing Day
The Howards
The Kings
Aubri's Family
Boating at Black Tail Reservoir
Grandpa and the Grandkids beating the heat at the lake with a movie.
Alexis' first time wake boarding with uncle Mike
Braxton surfing with his daddy
Lexi surfing with uncle Brandon
Josh wake boarding
Roasting marshmallows
Old Faithfull
We rode bikes around the park
Roasting marshmallows at the cabin
Sadie, David, and Lexi in bubble land
Lexi's First Motorcycle ride.
We saw these on the way home just outside of the cabin.




11 comments:
This looks like so much fun! We wish we could have been there too! One of my favorite pictures is where Lex is covering her face during the family picture. Love it haha.
What a cool vacation!!! Wished we could have joined you for the 2nd half. Love Cooper in his blessing outfit. Didn't look like he was thrilled about getting his picture taken. Didn't know Lexie was a wake boarder. Amazing. Thanks for sharing. GG
this was so much fun! I can't wait to see you in oh 8 days!!
Oh my gosh! That is so crazy that Lexi went surfing and wake boarding!!! I haven't even done that yet... she will be a pro by the time she is 5 if you keep that up! =) Really cute pictures!
glad you posted so many fun pictures! I can't believe that Moose... we had fun with you guys!
How fun!! Looks like the blessing was wonderful!! You look great Aubri!! Seeing all your fun boating and cabin pics made me sad to think summer's almost over!!
It was nice to see you guys. I'm sad we didn't have more time to visit, but it was very busy. I love the picture of Cooper with the sunglasses on. He's such a cutie, Lexi too!
WOW! Looks like you guys had a fun filled visit. We felt really bad we werent able to make it to the blessing...thanks for inviting us though.
And i am dying that the babies went wakeboarding, etc... That is crazy!!! It is probably good to teach them young to not be afraid.
And i love the moose shots!
what a fun fun trip. Lexi had lots of firsts this time: wakeboarding, motorcycling the whole works. Baby cooper is a dolly. Love his cheeks. You guys make cute baby cheeks i tell ya.
AND I love that you are friends with chris howard. We called him Howie as everyone did and would say "howie we doing?"- stupid i know. But funny. He roomed with my good friends todd and zack up at school.
What a fun trip! What a brave girl to go wake boarding! I love the photos, especially Cooper with the sungalsses on, classic. Good luck with the move and hopefully we'll see you soon! Love you guys, hug the kiddos for us. :)
Cooper is such a doll, with those sunglasses. We're glad Carter will have a buddy when we get back to New York.
I can't believe all the things you do with two kids...and you're not cuckoo. I don't know how you do it!
Post a Comment