Cute picts. Looks like Cooper has some teeth about to burst. Lexi has plenty of room. Hopes she likes it. Kind of funny that Jaime's last blog was Oakley in her big girl bed. Growing up so fast! GG
I love Lexi she is so cute! She looks like she is enjoying the big girl bed very much!
I want Baby Cooper back, and I want Lexi to bounce for me again! - Their favorite Uncle
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Cute picts. Looks like Cooper has some teeth about to burst. Lexi has plenty of room. Hopes she likes it. Kind of funny that Jaime's last blog was Oakley in her big girl bed. Growing up so fast! GG
I love Lexi she is so cute! She looks like she is enjoying the big girl bed very much!
I want Baby Cooper back, and I want Lexi to bounce for me again! - Their favorite Uncle
Post a Comment