Sunday, February 21, 2010

* Cooper *

I was looking through pictures of Lexi and realized that I don't take nearly enough pictures of Cooper. So... I took a few today. Over the last week he mastered the art of crawling. I can't believe how fast he is already.


7 comments:

we love lexi said...

Wow, can't believe he's crawling. I love the new Griffeth Family picture. I was going to ask you about the tooth because I thought it looked like one was coming in earlier. Cool! GG

Powell's Place said...

You should video him crawling. I'm just waiting for the day when you have to start making gates with chairs and such just to keep him in the house!

Kevin and Rachel said...

What a cutie! He's so handsome! I can't believe he is crawling already, it seems like you just had him!

Vehar Family said...

He is so handsome! I love his outfit! Too cute!

Stephanie G. said...

What a handsome little guy! I love the spiked hair too! A tooth? I can't beleive how big he's getting! Give him hugs from us! :)

Mistie said...

what a handsome little guy. seriously, he is gorgeous! such a great mix of you guys...mostly josh though. i bet josh is a proud daddy!

Johnston Gang said...

okay you guys he is so stinkin cute! i love the little man tie! we need to catch up again!!!