YUM!! In the last picture I thought Cooper had marshmellow all over his face ... then I realized it was his binky!
I didn't know I posted that three times sorry!! Lexi looks so cute in her hat with her long hair!!
You have to stop posting pictures! I want to go to Hawaii so much! Lexi's shirt looks so cute!
Hey that looks like something I can have without traveling the world... may just have to try that... now.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
YUM!! In the last picture I thought Cooper had marshmellow all over his face ... then I realized it was his binky!
YUM!! In the last picture I thought Cooper had marshmellow all over his face ... then I realized it was his binky!
YUM!! In the last picture I thought Cooper had marshmellow all over his face ... then I realized it was his binky!
I didn't know I posted that three times sorry!! Lexi looks so cute in her hat with her long hair!!
You have to stop posting pictures! I want to go to Hawaii so much! Lexi's shirt looks so cute!
Hey that looks like something I can have without traveling the world... may just have to try that... now.
Post a Comment