Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Cooper's Surfer Dude Party



We had one last get together before our friends moved, and celebrated Cooper's Birthday.


My sister Siri created these darling cupcake toppers and tags that are hanging from the ribbons on the curtain rod. They were perfect and exactly what I wanted. Thanks Siri!

4 comments:

we love lexi said...

Cooper's party turned out so cute. The cake is so cool! You're so lucky, Cooper! GG

Anonymous said...

Party theme is sooo cute! I really cannot believe Cooper is one already. Where did the time go?!

Bree said...

That is SO cute!! Aubri--you're amazing!! I can't believe Cooper is already one!! And sorry to hear the kids are sick! :( Hopefully they're feeling better soon and you guys can get out of the house!! Oh, and I've used blurb to publish each year of my blog so far and I love them!!

Stephanie G. said...

Love the decor!! You are so creative Aubri. Susan used the cupcake idea at Nathan's blessing too. Siri is awesome. We miss you guys!