Lexi turned 3 on October 10th. We had an amazing time at her princess ball. It was so fun to have Grandpa and Grandma Griffeth & Scott in NYC to celebrate with us. Grandma Griffeth took Lexi to FAO to have a Madame Alexander doll made to look just like her
So much fun! We wish we could have been there :) She looks like she had a blast at her princess party! I love the decor and the treats look so yummy! We hope she likes her Easy Bake Oven!
Happy Birthday Lexi!!! Aub, you are the master of parties. Seriously, I was trying to figure out where in your house that party was because it looked like you were some place else. Awesome.
Love the decor!! What an awesome party. We love you Lexi, enjoy the oven and sorry about the lamp. You'll have to help us bake when you are here in December! Can't wait! XOXO
7 comments:
So cute I love it!!!
super cute! I love your decor, you always throw the best parties!
So much fun! We wish we could have been there :) She looks like she had a blast at her princess party! I love the decor and the treats look so yummy! We hope she likes her Easy Bake Oven!
Thanks for posting the look-a-like. What a fun party! GG
Happy Birthday Lexi!!! Aub, you are the master of parties. Seriously, I was trying to figure out where in your house that party was because it looked like you were some place else. Awesome.
Love the decor!! What an awesome party. We love you Lexi, enjoy the oven and sorry about the lamp. You'll have to help us bake when you are here in December! Can't wait! XOXO
Happy Birthday Lexi! I'm missing your parties, Aub! You're amazing.
Post a Comment