I love her hair all spiky! That looks way cute. I wish we were there. The BYU-Idaho pants are cute, but her smile when she's getting them is even better.
I LOVE the first bday. How fun!! She is adorable. Looks like you had family around too...which is nice! Are those pants Children Place? I think i have the same ones for SEni. Btw- only 3 more months for her big day!
So much fun! Wow, when you party, you really party! Looks like we missed out, you having the party in Utah. I guess we'll just have to wait for next year...;) We're glad to have you back!
7 comments:
happy birthday lexi! we will celebrate when you get home.
Boy are we sexy Lexi!
Cute picts! I love the uncle one. Talk about "it's like Christmas". I think you're going to have to get another suitcase. Gma G
I love her hair all spiky! That looks way cute. I wish we were there. The BYU-Idaho pants are cute, but her smile when she's getting them is even better.
I LOVE the first bday. How fun!! She is adorable. Looks like you had family around too...which is nice! Are those pants Children Place? I think i have the same ones for SEni. Btw- only 3 more months for her big day!
Hello hello. ONE? SHe is one??? I cant not believe how time just goes so fast. Hey we were just in Hawaii too. SO fun. How was it for you guys?
So much fun! Wow, when you party, you really party! Looks like we missed out, you having the party in Utah. I guess we'll just have to wait for next year...;) We're glad to have you back!
Post a Comment