Sunday, October 26, 2008

In the words of our nephew David Cooper "This is Halloween, this is Halloween, da, da,...da, da!!!

We took Lexi to the Church Trunk-r-Treat. She had a great time. Although, she was really mad that we would only let her take one piece of candy from each bowl.



We think she's a super cute fairy! I think this costume turned out much better than the flower one.

9 comments:

we love lexi said...

What a doll! And her mommy did a fabulous job with the fairy costume! How cute! No wonder every one wanted pictures. Gma G

Anonymous said...

Love the costume!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!!! What a cute baby! The costume is cute too! You did a good job on the costume.

michelle, and grammy Cooper

Yo Mama said...

I thought that her costume was so cute. It totally made me want a girl to put in a fairy outfit.

Bree said...

You're right--she is a dang cute little fairy!! And did you MAKE the costume?? I'm impressed--it's adorable!!

Griffeth Family said...

Every last piece! Well, not the tights or shoes!

Lyndsie and Brandon said...

You're amazing Aub. We love the fairy costume, you did an awesome job! Lexi looks so cute!

Jason and Bri Walker said...

What a cute costume! I can't believe you made it! She looks adorable!

Sean and Shalie Beck said...

Lexi is so adorable I love her! she is lucky to have such a creative mom!