Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Florida

We had an amazing time in Florida. The weather wasn't that great, but we still had fun.

7 comments:

Sean and Shalie Beck said...

I want these pictures!

Lyndsie and Brandon said...

Cute pics, I need to get a few of these also!! Oh yeah, happy birthday Tuesday!!

The Aldrich Family said...

Josh stop stuffing your face and lets go!!!! Where's Josh's water wings??? I could have used some of those for my race. Oh and one more thing, before you made a comment, I had already registered for an iron iron iron man. DB!

Vehar Family said...

How cute! It looks like you all had a wonderful time!

Vehar Family said...

How cute! It looks like you all had a wonderful time!

Vehar Family said...

How cute! It looks like you all had a wonderful time!

Vehar Family said...

How cute! It looks like you all had a wonderful time!