Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom & Dad


Today is my Mom's Birthday & my Dad's is on Sunday.
I have the most amazing parents. I love you!

5 comments:

Powell's Place said...

Super cute picture! I wonder what amazingly talented sister could have put that together for you? haha

we love lexi said...

I can't believe it's been 2 years since we were able to share that great birthday party in Rexburg with you, and was shocked to know Alexis was on her way to the world. What a fun party! Your picture is really cute.

Congrats and Happy Birthday!

The Griffeth Family

Reynolds said...

Happy Birthday to you all!!!! If I remember right your is today?!?!?! Congrats on the BOY that will be so fun!

Bree said...

Happy Belated Birthdays to your mom & dad and to YOU!! How fun to have them so close together! Hope it was great!

Perry's said...

Happy Bday to Paula and Gary! Hope you had a nice one too!