Mom and I decided to take a trip together before the new baby gets here. We went to visit my Aunt Siri and Uncle Curtis. Check out their blog to see even more fun pictures from our trip. Curtis is getting his Phd at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
It was a blast! Let me show you a few of the fun things that we did.
Arid room with a giant cactus.
Looking at the fish in the pond


Took a nature hike with Aunt Siri through the Botanical Gardens.
Ate ice cream at Washtenaw Dairy Yum! Yum!


We went fishing....Aunt siri was a little worried that I wasn't holding onto the pole just right.
Visited Bronner's Christmas Wonderland in Frankenmuth. It's the worlds largest Christmas Store and saw a Giant Santa.

Thanks Siri and Curtis we had a great time!




3 comments:
Looks like you had lots of fun! How did you do Lexi's hair in that last photo? It looks so cute!
What a fun trip. It's fun to see the picts along with the fashion show. It's cool her PJs match the dress I sent. I love the fabric. Hope Lexie will still wear it. I'm so glad you got to visit.
Love, Grammie G
looks like you guys had fun. I have a little something for you and your new baby brother, but I need an address to send it to. If you could please send me your address I would really appriciate it. Thank you
Post a Comment