That was sure nice of Lex to take you to dinner at The Lake House! How sweet is she? I love her new orange pants; who on earth had such great taste to help you pick those adorable things out (oh, that's right, it was me! haha). Your day in Central Park looks fun!
You all looked so cute on you evening out! The flowers look festive on your front porch. Lexie is really growing up. She's going to be following Grandpa Cooper one of these days from the way she looks on the rock.
Lexi remember that your favorite uncle helped Grandma to pick out all of your new outfits. I also convinced her to spend more money... Your favorite uncle
Aub, lexi's hair looks so cute with the braids, i love it. It looks like a very lovely resturant that you got to go to. I wish I could have some divine food like that. I love NYC
8 comments:
That was sure nice of Lex to take you to dinner at The Lake House! How sweet is she? I love her new orange pants; who on earth had such great taste to help you pick those adorable things out (oh, that's right, it was me! haha). Your day in Central Park looks fun!
By the way, your flowers are surviving nicely!
I love her little black dress! She definitely loves her daddy!
You all looked so cute on you evening out! The flowers look festive on your front porch. Lexie is really growing up. She's going to be following Grandpa Cooper one of these days from the way she looks on the rock.
Thanks for sharing.
Grammie G
PS Love your painted toes, Lexie!
Lexi remember that your favorite uncle helped Grandma to pick out all of your new outfits. I also convinced her to spend more money... Your favorite uncle
Aub, lexi's hair looks so cute with the braids, i love it. It looks like a very lovely resturant that you got to go to. I wish I could have some divine food like that. I love NYC
So sweet! Maybe Brooklynn will decide to take me out for Mother's Day too! =)
Post a Comment