Cute pictures! Thanks for the post. Looks like she can wear it next spring.
I just love her adorable painted toes! What super nice auntie could have painted them for her? haha. They really do look cute, though!
Lexi looks adorable in her spring dress. Glad to hear you got pampered and spoiled this mothers day! You definatly deserve it!
Who picked out that dress? Couldnt have been your favorite uncle? Love you Lexi
Ok, I'm always so jealous of Lexi's adorable clothes and bows!! She is SO dang cute!! Glad you had a great Mother's Day! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Cute pictures! Thanks for the post. Looks like she can wear it next spring.
I just love her adorable painted toes! What super nice auntie could have painted them for her? haha. They really do look cute, though!
Lexi looks adorable in her spring dress. Glad to hear you got pampered and spoiled this mothers day! You definatly deserve it!
Who picked out that dress? Couldnt have been your favorite uncle? Love you Lexi
Ok, I'm always so jealous of Lexi's adorable clothes and bows!! She is SO dang cute!! Glad you had a great Mother's Day! :)
Post a Comment