We began our day at 4:30 am. Thanks kiddos for the extra 30 mins.
Then we jumped in the car for a little Island tour. We drove up the east side which is absolutely gorgeous. We stopped at the famous North Shore to check out the giant sea turtles. Lexi thought they were really cool until one opened it's eyes. When we finally go her to calm down, she told us the turtle was going to get her. YIKES!!! That's just what I was thinking!

We continued down the North Shore to the surf captial of the world Hale'iwa.



Kua 'Aina Sandwich Shop This place claimed to have Hawaii's best burger. Well if this is the best they have, it's no wonder people eat so much spam. At least the fries were amazing!

No trip to Hawaii is complete without a visit to the Dole Pineapple Factory.

We took a ride on the Pineapple Express (even though Josh and I both swore we wouldn't take it again). As soon as Lexi heard the train whistle we could help but take her.

Cooper enjoyed it to!






Cooper eating Pineapple Ice Cream. Watch the video below to check out his reaction.
Day 4 Malasadas HUMMM... what could that be? Check back tomorrow to find out!
We took a ride on the Pineapple Express (even though Josh and I both swore we wouldn't take it again). As soon as Lexi heard the train whistle we could help but take her.
Cooper enjoyed it to!
Cooper eating Pineapple Ice Cream. Watch the video below to check out his reaction.
Day 4 Malasadas HUMMM... what could that be? Check back tomorrow to find out!




3 comments:
I can't tell if Coop wants to gag on the ice cream or take the whole spoon from you!
I think it was the cold and not the taste that caused Cooper's reaction. Cool picts. You can see how Lexi really doesn't like the turtles. I love how Cooper likes to get in the picture. GG
The picture of Cooper on the train is so cute. And I loved the video. I did not know that pineapples grew like that.
Post a Comment