We live in NYC so our kids share a bedroom. Each night we read them stories, sing a couple of songs, say prayer and then they are off to sleep. Friday night Josh and I were sitting downstairs feeling the pride of parenting and gloating about how wonderful our kids are and how easy it is to put them to bed. About 30 mins later I heard Cooper crying and thought I better check him. When I reached the top of the stairs I noticed the light to their room was on. Hummm...... I opened the door and the poor little guy was surrounded by about 75 water bottles. No joke! Lexi had taken all the bottles that we store under his crib and placed them IN Cooper's crib. I wish I would have taken a picture. Oh, but wait it gets better. Last night after we put the kids to bed 30 min later I heard Cooper crying again. I went back upstairs, opened the door and this is what I saw. Notice Lexi's little legs bolting up onto the bed trying to get away from Josh.



Lexi had filled Cooper's crib once again. This time she decided to empty all the baskets from the closet and changing table into his crib.
Lexi had created the perfect trifecta of death for Cooper: choking, suffocation and strangulation. Josh and I were horrified.
Shall we play find the baby hazards!
wipes (choking)
not inflated balloon ( yah, that's right! ahhhhhh!)
mylar balloon string (also known as a baby strangler)
wipes bag (suffocation)
plastic swim diaper bag (suffocation)
hanger (eye jabber)
Tennis ball ( not so bad)
diaper
water bottle
swim diaper
diaper genie refills
storage basket
stuffed bunny
THAT'S NOT ALL!
NOT pictured on top layerfoam puzzle pieces
books
15 pairs of Lexi's panties
Many more wipes, diapers, swim diapers, water bottles and hangers!
We are just glad that Cooper was smart enough to keep himself alive!
SEWING PROJECTSThese are a few projects Lexi and I have been working on.

5 comments:
Oh, what a nightmare, for Cooper, for sure. Funny but what a deal. Lexie's must not have been tired. :) Cute dresses! GG
Hah, Ryan and I are also like to gloat inwardly about our own amazing children....and then they just have to ruin it by doing something that really drive us nuts. :)
The outfits are so cute. I think I'm just going to have to become crafty if I'm going to fit into this ward. That's it.
What gets me is the 15 pair of panties!! Too funny. It's shocking what the kids will do when left to their own devices. Seriously.
Love the outfits! I have been laughing for a while about Cooper's Crib! Good thing Cooper knows how to Cry! Love you Guys!
my favs are the baby strangles and eye jabber!
colton just asked we can go over to lexi's house...so sad. wish we could. wish we could.
Post a Comment