I thought it would be cute to get a picture of us walking away from the camera.
This is what we ended up with... Not exactly what I had in mind.
The Joseph Smith Family Frame Home.

Cooper in the "Cooper Shop"

Lexi in the "Cooper Shop"
At the top of the Hill Cumoruh.
Looking out over hill you can see the stage and seating below us.
This is pretty much how things are at our house. Cooper is constantly bugging Lexi while she stays sweet and just takes it with a smile.
Not quite sure what to think about the ice cream.
Just outside of the Sacred Grove.
The Palmyra Temple.
Lexi loves temples and was very excited when she saw this one.
At the pageant.
Before the show started the cast members walked around the audience.




3 comments:
I wish I could have been there! I love Lexi's dres! Cooper is adorable, I love the picture where Cooper is pulling Lexi's bow out! miss you guys love you all!
How awesome! I'm so glad you were able to meet up with Siri and Curtis for such a fun trip! I love your orange shirt Aubri- where did you get it? :)
Love it! Cooper in the cooper shop, adorable! Looks like a great time was had by all, what an awesome family trip!
Post a Comment