Wednesday, August 17, 2011

New Baby Girl Griffeth: Kira Violet (8/16/2011 - 10 lbs 3 oz/21 inches)



9 comments:

Toni said...

Congratulations on the beautiful HEALTH baby! You guys sure know how to grow them! You look amazing, can't beleive you just had a baby in that picture.

Catlin said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see her!

Kevin and Rachel said...

Congratulations!!! :) now you guys are outnumbered by your kids! :) We have a baby girl on the way too! She'll be here in about two weeks.

Meagan Cooper said...

LOVE THIS!, You look great Aub, is your hair short again??? If so I LOVE IT, am wanting to cut mine, I can't tell if it's just behind your back. Hope little Kira doesn't have to be away from you for too long! She is beautiful. Good Job, That is impressive that you delivered a 10 pounder!

kgstar said...

Congratulations! What a pretty name too. I love it. Hope Aubri is doing well and baby Kira can come home soon. Keep us posted!

Aleisha said...

Yay! a picture! She's so cute! She reminds me a lot of lexi, so they must be sisters! How fun for your family, I'm so excited to meet her!

Bree said...

Congratulations!! Aubri-you look amazing!! Kira is beautiful. Hoping she can come home soon!!! So glad both your moms are there!! :)

ArnoldFamily said...

Aubri you look amazing for just having a 10lbs baby! She looks so adorable, we are praying that she will be able to go home soon! Amy

Erin said...

congratulations griffeth family!